11/03/2004

Victory

I want liberals and Democrats to ponder this message (via FOXNEWS) from the President today, then read my previous post on “Why the Terrorist Still Think They Can Win.”

Reaching these goals will require the broad support of Americans. So today
I want to speak to every person who voted for my opponent: To make this
nation stronger and better I will need your support, and I will work to earn
it. I will do all I can do to deserve your trust. A new term is a
new opportunity to reach out to the whole nation. We have one country, one
Constitution and one future that binds us. And when we come together and
work together, there is no limit to the greatness of America.

Rewind yourself back to the days shortly after 9/11. You were behind the President then. Join us again in this struggle to defeat global terrorism. Stand with the President. It’s your duty.